Re: [OM] TOPE themes - attention please, here's how to have your say in

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE themes - attention please, here's how to have your say in what ...
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:59:10 -0500
These are some great suggestions.  I especially like

On the road
Planes, trains and automobiles
Places of worship
Dealer's choice

And the suggestion for new tope 1. Only we should keep the old tope 1 for comparisons.
Could be  interesting to see how we have changed over a few years.

Charles

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

On the road
Our Pets
Our Spouses, significant others or friends
At work
At play
Places of worship
Children
TOPE 1 reload (Perhaps not a TOPE, but rather a specific time frame and encouragement to submit a new TOPE 1 entry)
Water
Light
Weather
What you love
At peace
Dealer's choice (an open TOPE where you submit what you feel is you best image during the TOPE time period)
Desire
Can you believe this?
When I win the lottery
I really do need to get to work, so I'll leave you with these. Bill Barber