Re: [OM] New pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] New pictures
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 00:24:09 -0800
Some nice pics there. Japan seems like it has changed a great deal since
I was there in 1960. :-)

I sure do find sites like this one without navigation arrows to go
directly from picture to picture, so one has to go back and forth to the
album for each image less inviting and harder to view. I also couldn't
find a way to default to the largest version. Nice images, irritating site.

Moose