Re: [OM] Walks with an OM2 #1 ( 9 shots)

Subject: Re: [OM] Walks with an OM2 #1 ( 9 shots)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:19:03 -0700
I love to watch otters but can't imagine what it would be like to have them
under the house. A friend of ours has them all around his boat dock and
doesn't like the fact that they eat so many fish. It's hard to get good
photos of them when they're in the water. When I've seen them clearly, out
of the water, the camera has not been ready. Need to work on that some day.
/jim