Re: [OM] Walks with an OM2 #1 ( 9 shots)

Subject: Re: [OM] Walks with an OM2 #1 ( 9 shots)
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:58:15 -0400
Some very nice shots. I like the closer one of the bull.

As to fox hunting, we don't have many foxes, but the coyotes could sure use
thinning out a bit :-) On the full moon a few days ago, there was a pack of
them howling near the house here. The season on them is open year round with
no bag limit.
Wayne

"Never trust an overly religious man, nor a kind bull"  (my grandfather's
advice to me, when growing up on the farm)