Re: [OM] old NG photos... film "look"

Subject: Re: [OM] old NG photos... film "look"
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:59:30 -0600
        My sentiments exactly Andrew. I too have numerous Kodachromes of
myself and my sisters taken by my father almost 50 years ago with an old
Spartus camera. The Kodachromes are as good as the ones I took last month of
my own children. I just hope they have a projector 50 years from now with
which to view them.
        This leads into a similar topic that I'm sure has been
discussed..that is the demise of the "lost and found" box of photos/slides
discovered in the attic/basement/old desk left there by dad/grandma/crazy
Uncle Harry. I hope in 50 years my grandkids may find some old
harddrive/floppy/DVD laying around in the attic with a treasure trove of
jpeg's.....NAHHHH.

Charlie Geilfuss