Re: [OM] traveling to HYD (time zone GMT+5.30 :) )

Subject: Re: [OM] traveling to HYD (time zone GMT+5.30 :) )
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:09:18 -0800
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:40:05 -0800, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I did not know HYD and looked it up. Hyderabad, India. The site I found it on said be prepared to wait. Way over loaded facility with lots of arrivals and only 2 or 3 customs agents to check everthing. Good luck with your pile of film and camera equipment.

no surprise, it is, after all, india, (the insiders' joke amongst the family talks of "indian standard time" which is few hours later than normal time).

--
/S
aim:iddibhai