Re: [OM] Time, was What's left - OM stuff FS-Now FS

Subject: Re: [OM] Time, was What's left - OM stuff FS-Now FS
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:12:04 EST
In a message dated 11/11/2003 9:48:41 AM Central Standard Time,
Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I think Tom has matching OM-G kits for his daughters.  I've tried with my
sons
I'm walking in on the middle of this thread, so please excuse me, if I look
stupid.  I work so hard at it!  If anyone out there would have an interest in
an OM starter kit for their kids, I have enough surplus to put together
something relatively inexpensive for them.  I'm a little lite on the wide end.
It
can be as inexpensive as possible or if you want to work up the ladder, that
can
be done also.  I have a number of nice OM 10s, a couple of manual adapters
that will go with two of the bodies, and a sprinkling of OM 1, OM 1n and OM 4
bodies.  A few primes and zooms, both Zuiko and 3rd party.  No, I'm not jumping
ship, just trying to get it pared down to the 12 bodies and 30 or so lenses, I
really need.  I certainly hope I don't end up being the only Zuikoholic left
in the Universe. Please contact me off list as I can likely put something
together for anyone who is looking for that starter kit or an addition to the
one
they already have.  You might try me before you try ebay.  Bill Barber