[OM] [OT] Eboy again...

Subject: [OM] [OT] Eboy again...
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:16:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
Here is the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16220&item=2571949230

I did contact the seller, asked to be preapproved and also about the warranty
and received this message:

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:59:42 -0800 (PST)
From: laura martinez <martinez3662000@xxxxxxxxx>
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: <grigorov@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <borisgrigorov@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #2571949230

Hello,
The item ,arrive with 1 year warranty provide by the manufacturier and
transferable to the buyer name and begin when you received the item.
I accept wire transfer . Please go to western union office an make a wire
transfer your wife name or to your partener or any name you want (you will be
safe nobody can receive the founds) but only my address.

Here is my name and on my address full:
Laura Martinez
VIA NAPOLEONE 58 city ROME
ZIP 00185
country ITALY

After you make the transfer please call to western union to confirm the
transfer and after that you will give me the information that I need for I can
call at WU and ask a agent if you make a transfer and if you have the money for
this. If the agent told me you make the transfer and I know you have the founds
to pay me I will go imediately at UPS and I will send the item to your name and
address.You will receive the item in max 2 working days and you'll have 2 choise

--a) or you change the name of the receiver that you use in my name for I can
receive the money(this is free you don't need to pay any fees)

--b)or you send the item back in max 2 days(only if you don't like it)and I
will pay all the fees of return.

The info that I need to check the transfer at WU is:

the full name and address of the sender

the full name and address of the receiver( my address)

the MTCN(is the number that you will receive when you make the payment)

the total amount

Also I need your full name and address for I can make the shipping(I will pay
for this and for insurance).

The price for one pieces is only $999US.

Please e-mail me asap with your decision because I have more buyers who are
interested to buy my item.

Best regards!

 Also, when I wanted to change my email address on dabay, I was aksed for a
credit card, because my address was annonimous.
So should I buy from Laura?
Boris