Re: [OM] E-1 enlargements

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 enlargements
From: "Mark Z." <zbrokers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:59:46 -0800

Has anyone of the new owners of the E-1 had a chance to get any
enlargements done from this camera and how large and how was the quality

John Gettis

* John,

  I purchased an E-1 last Saturday, but have yet to master some of the finer
points of usage.  I posted earlier today with what I thought might be a
problem and was quickly lead to the light....or the shed (grin).

  I invite any of the users in the Seattle area to come and "play" with the
new toy, I have purchased the 14-55 and the 50 lens so there is some
variety.  I hope to pick up the 200 and a flash in the next few weeks.  If
you are interested, please bring your own CF card (256 Meg or better
recommended).