[OM] rejuvenating rubber

Subject: [OM] rejuvenating rubber
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 08:32:38 -0600
two thoughts:

Admittedly, the pint of rubber rejuvenator that I got about 25 years ago is
still mostly there, so things may have changed. I got some from a printer.
It was then used on offset presses, and printers got it by the gallon. I
would think that it is still used in that manner, so if you know a printer,
you can probably make a deal.

I have used the not glossy version of armor-all on my rubber hoods to good
result.

Bill Pearce