Re: [OM] OM shots

Subject: Re: [OM] OM shots
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:25:48 -0000
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 06 November 2003 08:42

> I note you use a lot of Agfa Vista 200, any comment on it?
> Great pictures!
> Dan

> Olympus OM2n Zuiko 35-70mm f4 Zoom Agfa Vista 200
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/tpgal1_45.html

> Topica PAW Index:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/topica_paw_index.html
>
> --Graham

Hi Dan,

I always preferred the lower saturation of Agfa years ago and although they
seem to have tweaked the colour to reflect modern taste I have stayed with
it. Having a local processor who replaces Agfa film 1 for 1 also helps. If I
had to change to a film with a higher saturation I would probably tone it
down in the computer, just my taste.

I have a PhotoShop plug in that simulates Velvia for when I need a boost :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham