Re: [OM] Olympus LSD-2 light

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus LSD-2 light
From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 00:16:16 +0000
On Tue,  4 Nov 2003 14:21:07 -0500, "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Gee, Lama, you've been really unlucky.  I've got 20-something
>Zuikos, only two of them borderline slouches: a 50/1.8 silvernose
>and a 135/2.8.  They've both become paperweights.

The only Zuikos in which I was seriously disappointed was a 35/2 (soft
at the margins at wider apertures) and a 135/2.8 (lateral colour).

Just about the most outstanding (largely consisering it *is* a zoom)
is the 35-105. The dinky little 24/2.8 was a cracker too: I sold this
when I got a 24/2 which, IMHO, is not outstanding.

John Gruffydd (Mold, Wales, UK)