Re: [OM] ..... OT Fires in California......

Subject: Re: [OM] ..... OT Fires in California......
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:05:28 +1100
Glad to see that you're OK, Scott. We're getting fires quite regularly over
the last few summers but they're still too nasty to get blasé about. We're
keeping our fingers crossed for the coming hot season and hoping our
bushwalkers will use two-way radios instead of safety (?) flares.

John
Sydney, Oz.