Re: [OM] [OT]attn: Boris

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]attn: Boris
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:27:13 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
Bill,
I am watching you...
You realize that by doing stuff like this to me you can send me to the heavens
much earlier, but it comes with a price...your chances of being even mentioned
in my will are going to be slim to none.
And also you did not think about the possibility when I could get trapped
somewhere in between (Earth and Heavens) and come and play pranks on you, didya?
Dan, if you read this, can I get an extra point for being a good boy and
marking this as an off topic?
Boris
(still having a red face, coz he thought of St. Louis about an hour ago...)