Re: [OM] aurora borealis: NOW

Subject: Re: [OM] aurora borealis: NOW
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 12:17:32 -0800
Well, it was that and everything else here last week. As one weather person put it on Firday. "Tuesday it was Summer, Wednesday it was Fall, Thursday it was Winter and today it's snowing." It was 90F on Monday and in the mid 40s on Friday where I live and we had rain instead of the hail they had elsewhere in the area and the snow at higher elevations. Seem to have settled into Fall this week, so far.

Moose

Mike wrote:

Still love 'em, though -- one of the great experiences of winter around here.

Garth

Is it winter yet?