[OM] Sort of...quiet

Subject: [OM] Sort of...quiet
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:31:16 +1100
Okay, so I get in to work, and it's 10am Monday morning
as I write this, and since last night there have only
been five(!) emails to the Olympus list.

What, are people actually out taking photos with their OM's
and don't currently have time for the OM-list??? ;)

I feel guilty.

Actually, I took a few photos on Saturday of Connie
(a plane, a Super Constellation) and the recently arrived
Catalina that is to be restored to WWII "Black Cat" colours,
both being restored/maintained by HARS at Albion Park:

http://www.notebookpub.com/hars/hars1.html

Unfortunately, my photos (not those above) were taken with
the c5050z, so I still feel guilty <g> (Forgive me?).

When they have finished restoring the Cat' (you can't get
close to it at the moment, as it's considered a "worksite"),
we will be doing a "proper" expedition there, my partner for
his deceased father, who served on the Black Cats during
the war, and me to do some proper photography (as opposed
to last weekends "snapshots").

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz