[OM] FS- Medium Format Outfit - Not OM - dah

Subject: [OM] FS- Medium Format Outfit - Not OM - dah
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:39:20 EST
For any out there who might have an interest in medium format, I have a
Mamiya Universal kit I am interested in sending to live with a new family.  I'm
not
going to list everything here, however it does include the 50mm, 65mm,100mm &
150mm lenses with proper hoods and range finders. A 6X9 back, ground glass
back, Polaroid back, extension tubes, spacers, manuals and other gadgets and
doo
dads. Condition ranges from new to damn ugly. Fortunately the damn ugly is
the cheapest part, the body.  Some original boxes included.  Not interested in
parting out and would like to get $1,375 delivered & insured in the USA.  Can
take digital pictures and send to interested parties.  Contact me off list,
please.  Bill Barber