[OM] ( OM ) OT Fires in SoCal

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) OT Fires in SoCal
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:09:43 +1300
Hi,

Can somebody please update me on the fire damage for one specific area?

This is "Alpine", just inland from Sandy Aygo, if you know where I mean.

A web-friend from 3 years back lives there; I just tried e-mailing him and the
addresses were all invalid; I eventually located a valid address and wrote; the
ISP says his e-mail-box is overflowing and returned the letter.  Doesn't sound
good.

I have not seen any TV pics - but as I almost never watch TV I have no idea if
they have been shown here, or not.

Brian