Re: [OM] First roll w/ E-6 @ home

Subject: Re: [OM] First roll w/ E-6 @ home
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:15:04 +0100
Having just seen Matrix 2 (OK, so I'm a bit behind the rest of the world !!)
I am amazed that you managed to get such exclusive access to this model ....
;-)   ... particularly with shots like IMG0301.

Good shots, and the "home processing" has not really shown through too much
in the results.  Particularly like the effect of the back-lighting in
IMG0191.

If you enjoy the home processing, keep at it.  I would agree with what a lot
of people have said though - it will be a nightmare to get consistency with
home colour processing.  As long as you are enjoying it then it doesn't
really matter I guess, but it's just too much for me.  Colour goes to the
lab.  B&W is kept for me to play with (and sometimes I can't even get that
right !).

Regards,

Jon

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3006&ppuser=1&password=&page=1