Re: [OM] HP files patents for ink-refill device

Subject: Re: [OM] HP files patents for ink-refill device
From: lamadoo@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:20:37 -0400
The way the patent laws work, if you own the patent, you don't have to liscense
it to ANYONE.  The last I heard, you're required to sell one unit every 10
years or some such to keep it alive.  I suspect they filed to keep the most
economical methods from their competition, thus protecting the revenue stream.

Lama