Re: [OM] Photo Album

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Album
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:40:57 -1000
It was worth it just for the Java VM
XDan

Hi Mike

Very impressive photos ! I like the framing in some of them, gives
a good feeling of were you are in relation to the central subject.

I must travel more :)

I've got about 3 different JAlbum formats short listed now, got carried
away and created a lot of different ones, so I'd better get down and
finish my website as well. JAlbum does make it a lot easier, as well
as editing the photo information in the JPG's and as its JAVA, runs
on any platform, AIX, OS/2, OSX, Windows etc.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.com.au/