[OM] [OT]?

Subject: [OM] [OT]?
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:52:26 -0400 (EDT)
Look at this:
http://www.btinternet.com/~stowupland/index.htm
If it is not showing you the Cosmic Symbol, just go to the side menu and click
on symbol under LOMO (make sure you click on symbol, not cosmic)
Now look at what he says:
"We have the photographs to prove it. Infact I dare you to get better results
on a Leica!"
I happen to have a camera with the same lens in front of it (SMENA 8M) and am
curious...who wants to take a stab (or who wants to stab him)?