Re: [OM] OT: Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Happy Thanksgiving
From: "Michael R. Collins" <Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:20:52 -0400
PS, Let's get that Loonie under control folks. Seems as though the
market insiders found out that we're going to BC in a couple weeks.
I think they are in for a big disappointment  when our spending level
doesn't meet expectations and then the loonie is going to drop like a
rock.  :>)

I'm not sure we're ready to get anything under control at the moment. I'm living in a city/province/country with no Mayor [but a world-class buffoon], two half-Premiers, and two Prime Ministers. Perhaps you'll fare better in B.C. :-)

Michael
--

Michael R. Collins  ...  Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toronto, Ontario, Canada