[OM] FA: OM Winder 1

Subject: [OM] FA: OM Winder 1
From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:50:02 +0100
Hi all,
  First of all, sorry for clogging up your bandwidth with this - I thought at
least some of you might be interested. If I'm violating the list charter by
posting this, please tell me.

  I'm selling an Olympus OM Winder 1 - in full working order (with some minor
paint flaking) - on Ebay UK. The item number is 2957653405. Bidding starts
at GBP 5 (that's British Pounds Sterling), buyer pays postage.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. :-)

Thanks.
--
Phil.                              | Acorn Risc PC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB,
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx              | ViewFinder, Ethernet (Acorn AEH62),