[OM] [FS] Oly exess items

Subject: [OM] [FS] Oly exess items
From: "Mickey Trageser" <michael.trageser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:14:25 -0400
Hi all,

I have some items to sell, and as is the custom I'll offer them here
first. Not bailing out, just trying to pay for my vacation.
All items are priced at what I consider a starting price. If you
think it's too high and are interested, talk to me offline. Prices do
not include shipping. You will pay for actual shipping only. If for
some reason you don't want to keep it after a 10 day trial, return it for a
full refund. Understand that none of this is new in box unused
condition. Everything has been in my bag and used gently. Pics
available on request. Buy a body, take $10 off the price of a lens.

Please contact me Off-List at photogear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Here goes:

Olympus F280 flash unit. Comes with original E-G-F-S manual. Works
perfectly, in vg+ condition except minor rub marks on red sensor lens
and barely noticable rubs on body. $95.

Kentar 24/3.5 with original caps. Very good condition with very few
signs of use. Optics in beautiful condition. Snappy blades. Minor
internal dust. Focus as near as 11 inches. Great depth of field. At f22
will focus from just over 1.5 feet to infinity. I have a 24"x36" night
shot of the Eifel tower hanging in my living room taken with this lens.
Smaller than the Sigma below, it's a no-name worth looking through.
$55.

Zuiko 75-150/4 153XXX. Comes with Oly caps and case. Silver nose. Very clean
with nearly no signs of use. Snappy blades. Smooth controls. Perfect
glass front and back. Minor internal dust visible. Case shows
reasonable wear. $65.

Sigma 24/2.8 filtermatic. Includes original box, instructions, hood,
case and strap. Built-in filters include L-1A (Skylight), Y-48 (Y-2
medium yellow), O-56 (YA-2, -2 medium orange), LB-180 (80A Color
Conversion).   Minor signs of use. Very clean. Snappy blades. Minor
show of internal dust. Smooth controls. $60.

Toyo Optics 28-80/2.8-4 one touch zoom lens. Very clean with nice
looking glass, minor dust inside. Original front cap has a minor wound
on the front. The zoom is a little stiff in some of its travel. Aperture is
smooth
and blades are snappy. Nice zoom range.$35.

Zuiko 50/1.8 black nose Made in Japan on front 355XXXX. Snappy blades,
some dust inside. Oly caps. $30.

Zuiko 50/1.4 silver nose 297XXX. Nice shape, some dust. Snappy blades.
Oly rear cap, generic metal front. $45.

Zuiko 135/3.5 silver nose 160XXX. Very clean lens. Glass perfect. Minor
dust. Snappy blades, Slight wear on aperture ring. Smooth controls. Oly
caps. $35.

Kiron MC-7 2X auto teleconverter. Includes original caps and case. Case
shows wear. This 7 element model in beautiful shape. $35.

OP 3x auto teleconverter. No front cap. Otherwise, good condition.
Make that 180/2 a 540/8 ;-)  Get out that fast film and your tripod! $20.

Panagor Auto Macro Converter for 1:1 ratio with 50mm lens. Works
extremely well with Zuiko 50mm lens. Excellent condition, includes
original caps, box and instructions. $45.

Olympus Pen EF auto exposure half frame camera. Built in pop up flash runs
on a single AA battery. 28/3.5 D.Zuiko lens. Meters ISO 25-400. Cds cell
meters well. No brassing, some scuffs on the bottom. Works perfectly.
Doubles your pleasure, doubles your fun! ;-) Great camera. My local lab
processes 1/2 frame films. $35.

Olympus IS-20 Quartz Date. Includes strap, original instructions AND
OPTIONAL REMOTE. 28-110/4.5-5.6 AF power zoom. Powerful twin head
pop up flash. Spot meter, selectable aperture and flash modes. Adjustable
eyepiece diopter. Bright viewfinder. Works great. Very sharp lens.
Minor signs of wear. $95.

OM-10 with manual adapter and Oly body cap. Works perfectly. Very good
condition. Bright marks on bottom plate, minor marks on silver top
case. Leather in great shape. Gold 'passed' sticker peeling. Some black
paint chipping mainly on the back. After market film memo holder on
back. All controls work flawlessly. Nice camera, with Oly body cap. $65.

OM-2S Program black body with Oly body cap, TTL cap, silver battery and
MD caps. Base plate shows goodly amount of brassing and scratches.
Leather is in good shape. Upper shell has minor brassing, but small
ding on prism housing at right top tip. All controls work fine, display
is good, metering works well, green flash ready light. TTL flash
exposure works fine. Film advance is a little labored, and the shutter
makes a noise like none of my other bodies, though it appears to
deliver proper exposures, based on usage. Needs some TLC to bring it to
its former glory. $100.

OM-2 black body. CLA'd by Clint 2 years ago. Works perfectly. Very
quiet shutter and smooth controls. Brassing in the usual places. Bottom
plate has fair amount of scratches and brassing around the edges. Top
cap has strap brassing on the corners. No dings. Excellent operationing
condition. included original english instructions. $150.

Eyecup 1 in box. Excellent condition. $8.

Shoe 3 (for OM2) in Excellent condition. If I can find the box, I'll
include it. $20.

TTL Auto Connector 3. Excellent condition. $20.

Winder 1. Signs of use, no abuse. Some chips to paint. Still some black
sharpee coverup from a couple years ago. Works fine. $28.

Olympus metal collar lenshood for 50/1.4, 50/1.8, 35/2.8. Some rough
spots on the front edge of the hood, otherwise, chrome and paint very
good.  $15

Olympus Zuiko lens chart C65. Good condition. Small sticky spot on
front. Otherwise very good. German/French/English $1.

Olympus OM-4 "For Your Creative Photography [B]". Outer cover is poor.
Inside pages very good. $1.

If you're interested in anything, please contact me Off-List at
photogear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Thanks! Mickey