OM-40/OM-PC does TTL flash, was Re: [OM] OM-F / 30

Subject: OM-40/OM-PC does TTL flash, was Re: [OM] OM-F / 30
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:57:43 -0400
I think he meant his statement to apply only to two-digit bodies (the so-called
amateur bodies).  Among the double-digit bodies,
only the OM-40/OM-PC does TTL flash.  The real qualification IMO, is that
there's no socket for the sturdy TTL cables.  You can do
TTL from the shoe but who wants to blast a subject flat-in-the face with a T32?
 :)

Lama, a confirmed member of the "OM-PC Fan Club" who's going to compare the
Kiron 28/2 to the Tamron 28/2.8 today...

From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>