[OM] Motor drives..

Subject: [OM] Motor drives..
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:31:43 +0100
Been betting a bit fed up here in the UK trying to get a decent Motor Drive
2 for my 4ti. The things are either without chargers (meaning I can't test
'em) or there are minor problems like I can't get the battery draw open to
put new SR44s in.

So can anyone help? Anyone got one for sale or know of one?

I'm preferably looking for the drive 2 plus the control pack 2 ( I'm
guessing the 2s, being younger, will give me a better chance of NiCds in
decent shape), plus the charger, and, ideally, a 1.2m relay cord (pushing
it, I know!)

My best option so far is to buy one with all of the above, but a dead
control pack. If someone could offer me just the control pack 2, then
(working!!) that could get me started. I seem to remember someone mentioning
they had loads of 'em...

Cheers,      Adam Long