Re: [OM] New vs Old--You can't manufacture serendipity or can you ?

Subject: Re: [OM] New vs Old--You can't manufacture serendipity or can you ?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:21:25 -0700
on 10/7/03 6:04 AM, Timpe, Jim at Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Jim Brokaw
>> You're talking bout the R-8, right...?
>
> Maybe RX-8..

Yes, that's what I meant... one of those "oops, I pushed the 'send'
button... damm!" moments.

Seems I recall AG-Schnozz had an RX-7 of one generation or another at one
time. I've seen the RX-8 on the road around here a couple times and its
quite a striking auto. Definitely not a convervatively-styled auto. Also saw
a Chrysler Crossfire (?) the other day... I think I like the MB version
better.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...