Re: [OM] OT KK

Subject: Re: [OM] OT KK
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 20:59:32 +0100
Well, I have not seen a KK outlet yet (nor do I wish to...), but they had some VP of Krispy Kreme on the radio a couple of days ago versus a dietician. The VP lost, but (to his credit) he did not try to deny the fat content of the ghastly concoction.

I'm biased: the only doughnut worth eating is one that has been freshly made in a French or German market. They are small and delicious, sometimes with jam inside.

Chris

p.s. Amen to the postscript to your email by the way. cb
p.p.s If this gets to you, I will have sorted out WiFi with Bluetooth and my Ericsson cellphone. cb