Re: [OM] ( OM ) New Olympus page - adaptors

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) New Olympus page - adaptors
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:06:08 +1000
Saw one today - the serious pro shop I was in had their delivery through the door as I stood there, dribbling into a 65mm Super Angulon. Heavier, more solid than what you guys call a Webel :) Staff were very surprised that it hadn't been 'dumbed down' much at all from the pro models. Didn't think to check the MF options (sorry).
AndrwF

My reading of the dpreview review of the Digital Rebel, D300, is that it has the same functions used for MF lenses as the D10. I would check further before buying one, but it seems likely to be OK.

Moose

Jim Brokaw wrote:

If the Canon adapter fits the D-10 camera, would it not work also with the
D-30 and D-60, and also the new Digital Rebel? Or is there some body-related
reason for this not working, e.g. lack of manual metering mode or
somesuch...?

Just trying to keep an eye on my options...