Re: Re: [OM] Rat-a-tat-tat

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Rat-a-tat-tat
From: lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:17:50 -0400
The first time I went to that range to shoot my colt 38spcl snub, I got so
bombarded by shell casings from the militia men around me, I vowed not to
return till I had a 50 cal to return fire. I think I got a few snickers. The 22
pistol I had didn't impress either! Judging by the armament used on that
weekend (which was not a machine gun weekend), it will definitely be a show!