[OM] Something wider, something narrower [WTB]

Subject: [OM] Something wider, something narrower [WTB]
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
If you are not biased against zooms, the Sigmas APO I have (24-70 and
75-300)are worth looking.  I do not own a Zuiko at the telephoto range, but you
can see a big difference when compared to 50/1.8 and 28/3.5 even on 4X6 prints.
 They are much sharper, I know, because I took the pics one after another using
a tripod.
Boris