[OM] E-1 on sale...

Subject: [OM] E-1 on sale...
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:43:16 +0100
Well, at least now I could order one from Ffordes if I was interested.

1400UKP for the body, POA for the 11-22 lens, 489UKP for the 14-54 lens, and
5300UKP for the 300/2.8.

Other items also priced. Actually seems to compare not too badly with other
stuff in the digital realm, with the usual caveats about sensor size and
pixel count.

Hmm. I'd still rather have the big whites myself, or a Tammy 300/2.8 with
multipliers...

D.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com