Re: [OM] 2-13

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-13
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:17:50 -0700
I have cc ordered from you before, so you may have the number. Last digits 9356. Let me know if you need the rest.

I'd take up to 3 of the 2-13 screens, as I just picked up another OM-4 to replace an OMPC I'm selling to a list member. Exceptional condition and the newer circuit, but of course, it has a 1-13 screen.

If screens do show up, I'd also like to get 2 MR-9s and 10 of the Slide-In Hot Shoe Covers.

Kenneth O. Fullmer
Del Mar Ave.
Berkeley CA, 94708

Moose

John Hermanson wrote:

I should say that firm orders are for those people that I already have cc
numbers on file for or those who have included complete cc info in their
emails (preferably split up over 3-4 emails).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks