Re: [OM] E-10 manual focus problems

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10 manual focus problems
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:05:45 +0800
My first E-10 got the same problem, the viewfinder focus is shifted so when
the screen is clear the focus is off, the AF was working fine though, the
problem was the viewfinder system adjustment error (mirror off... etc). I
asked the shop to replace it the second day and that one was perfect in
focusing but the front dial was not properly adjusted, two setting positions
were not working. Anyway I don't use manual mode that often and for aperture
piority mode you can use the rear dial so I didn't want to risk for a third
one.

C.H.Ling