Re: [OM] Portfolio Review/Format Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Portfolio Review/Format Question
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:42:16 -0400
First a disclaimer: My two cents is built on just one college photo class.
Before the class started I asked him about boards and he
said there are no restrictions.

The first time I put a photo on a black board, he explained how inappropriate a
black board is etc.  So, stick with white boards.  I
doubt you'd offend anyone's sensibilities if you include a few 8x10s among your
8x12s, no.

Thick boards look better but that cost dearly and are hard to find.  Oh, yeah,
they wear out the blade faster too.  I'd reserve that
treatment for the select few after the dust settles.

Lama, with the shape of one man's two cents....

BTW, I stripped the html code out of my reply....