Re: [OM] ( OM) mini-day-out for Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM) mini-day-out for Zuikoholics
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:15:10 +0100
Always nice to hear of Zuikoholics gathering around the world! Will we be seeing some photos from the day? Hope the light was as good as it was for the Port Hills shot on your web page.

Roger

Brian Swale wrote:

Hello everybody

I have just got back in the house after spending about 4 hours out with Dan and Julia Mitchell from Calgary. They are on an extended vacation in New Zealand; this may extend to Australia depending on how a few things pan out over the next week or so.

So - we had an enjoyable look at a few of the sights around the city and port and hills, and saw something of each others photos. Dan has one of the non- hazy Zuiko 65-200/4 lenses; first time I have ever seen or handled this lens model.

With a bit of luck we may have a joint day out with Mr & Mrs Mickey Trageser in about 6 days.

Cheers, Brian