Re: [OM] rechargable batteries for winder 2 / OM flash

Subject: Re: [OM] rechargable batteries for winder 2 / OM flash
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:09:30 -0400
Try NiMH.  I've been using 1800mah in my test T32 and after a full dump, the
flash recharges in about 7 seconds (My best time over the years with
alkaline was about 9 seconds).  It is unknown if this speedy recharge will
do any damage. :-0
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714