[OM] FS OM 4 Black Body

Subject: [OM] FS OM 4 Black Body
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:18:54 -0400
Camera is nearly perfect, a collector grade:
The Body is Black with no paint damage to the base plate,( bar a small scuff on the edge and a very small scuff on the lower corner of the back door) . The only other brassing is an almost invisible speck caused by the strap buckles. Even the base plate is perfect. The shutter speeds are accurate, and the meter is functional and accurate. The light seals are exellent and there is no wear on the film presure plate or corrosion inside.

This is one of the best acquisitions I have ever made - - then I found a 4T. Would keep the OM 4 just to look at, but it should be in the hands of someone who enjoys using. Headed to dat auction. Please contact off list if you have an interest.
Thanks,
Bill Hunter