Re: [OM] Anyone rember Barry's Cameras?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone rember Barry's Cameras?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:19:49 -0400
It's not just a rumor.  Chuck Wolf got started in business in
Atlanta with the aid and encouragement of his uncle, David
Ritzman, founder of Ritz Camera.  When Wolf tried to expand too
quickly and got into financial straits, filing a Chapter 11
bankruptcy petition, Uncle David took over.  It's still "Wolf
Camera" in a lot of places, particularly here in Atlanta, even
though Ritz runs the show.

Walt

"Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to
its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain