Re: [OM] ok, updated and additional london pics

Subject: Re: [OM] ok, updated and additional london pics
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:51:51 -0700
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:17:00 +1200, Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/london/images/920977-R1-20_1.jpg

Did you crop / 920977-R1-20_1?

I think I remember it having more at the top and bottom; my preference was for the original; I liked seeing the out-of-focus near-end, and the distance as this gave a contrast between the un-reflected image, and the painterly reflection on the water.

i think i did. on closer examination, one of the slats in the granite where the water came out was not square and level with camera, and that cue then skewed the rest of the picture, so i took it out to reduce visual indication of improper alignment, since once one notices it is slightly turned, that's the only thing that predominates the picture, for me anyway.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai