Re: [OM] Nope, It missed it by few hundred miles

Subject: Re: [OM] Nope, It missed it by few hundred miles
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:22:53 +0100 (BST)
I never said that film aliased. I asserted that the requirement to limit lens
resolution was not new to digital. This assertion you can believe or
disbelieve. Your choice.

For accuracy, aliasing is not a phenomenon which "appeared when people began
using computers to extract information". It's much older than that.

Julian