[OM] [OT] For Sale, N*kon FG-20 + 50/1.8 Series E lens

Subject: [OM] [OT] For Sale, N*kon FG-20 + 50/1.8 Series E lens
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:47:06 -0400
Hi all,

Of late I've had no luck finding OM stuff at garage sales but I have been finding other brand kits in really good condition that I have no long term need for. OM content: selling this stuff will help pay for OM gear when I find it.

Now I know you purists wouldn't be caught dead looking at or holding a N*kon, ;). However, for someone who needs a beginner's outfit or one to keep in the car this is a beauty.

What I've got is a N*kon FG-20 with a Series E 50/1.8, 52mm filter and original strap. Camera operates in either AP or manual mode. I doubt it's had a dozen rolls of film run through it--the former owner told me it was too complicated for him so he bought a P&S. It is pretty close to LN condition. You can see photos at http://home.mindspring.com/~gmteller/id1.html. (What looks like brassing is actually reflections.) More OM content: photos were taken with OM-1N and Vivitar S1 70-210mm in macro mode.

If interested write me OFF LIST. For U.S. and Canada list members I'm asking US$100 plus actual shipping and insurance. Sorry, don't feel like getting into shipping elsewhere. Buyer may return it if not satisfied. Enable me before I put in on the bay later this week.

Gary