Re: [OM] Olympus E20N

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E20N
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:08:53 +1000
If you are new to digital, why not get a good 4MP compact to start with and learn on it? Then you'll have it as a back-up and family camera later when you make the next step. That's the route I'm travelling.
AndrewF

Hi all:

This subject may have been discussed before but I need help "deciding"

I am in the process of choosing a digital still camera for purchase.

I have read about the Olympus E20. I have seen places that carry it for
$800+, others like B&H, which I kinda trust, carry it for about $1300.
Quite a big gap there.
The thing is that I can get a Canon 10D with a lens for about $1600.
I do want the new E-1 but it is out of range right now.
I know I WILL GET THE E-1 by mid 2004 but I want something to start playing
with.

Any sugestions? Thank You

David