[OM] [FS] OM-1, F280, Zuiko 400, 1.4Xa, 35 for sale

Subject: [OM] [FS] OM-1, F280, Zuiko 400, 1.4Xa, 35 for sale
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:54:20 -0700
Thinning out the Olympus closet. There is a bunch of stuff that is not getting enough use, so I have the following items for sale.

I am offering these to list members, first come first served. Please reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have. Your satisfaction is 100 0uaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied I will refund ALL your money including shipping upon the items return in the same condition as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add. Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the United States.)

1 Zuiko 400 f/6.3 Telephoto $500.00
This is the silver nose version of this lens. The lens is in excellent shape showing only slight signs of use. Lens is in perfect mechanical shape. Glass is clean and scratch-free. Included with the lens are the original Olympus caps (metal screw-on front), tripod mount, and the original case (which is in fair condition, having done it's job of protecting the lens.

2 Zuiko 1.4Xa convertor. $300.00
This is a hard to find item. The converter is in excellent shape cosmetically, mechanically and optically. Included are front and rear caps. The front cap has some cosmetic damage (looks like it was melted or something) but works perfectly and of course does not effect the performance of the lens. I am including a hard case with this. (Not original, but it works.)

2 Zuiko 35 f/2.8 Wide Angle $70.00
Another silver nose beauty. This lens is also in excellent shape both mechanically and optically. Included are front and rear caps.

3 Olympus F280 flash W/TTL Auto cord F0.6m $250.00
This flash works with most Olympus cameras in TTL mode, and works with the OM-4t/ti and OM-3t cameras in super-FP mode. Included is the hard to find auto cord you need to move it off of the camera’s hot shoe and still keep the Super-FP functions.

4 Chrome OM-1md w/50 1.8 lens $225.00
This is a beautiful camera in excellent shape, cosmetically and mechanically. Silver nose 50 1.8 lens in good optical, cosmetic, and mechanical condition. No hot shoe included but it does come with a couple of extra goodies. First is an MR-9 adapter so you can use standard 357 batteries in the camera. Second is that the camera is covered with lustrous Morgan Sparks Lizard Skin leather! Combined with the chrome it makes for a very elegant camera!

Jim Couch