Re: [OM] Kiron 1.5x compatibility

Subject: Re: [OM] Kiron 1.5x compatibility
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:10:38 +0200
Although I had a snipe on this one, I must admit that I own one already. I
use it mostly with my Tokina 80-200/2.8 to get a 300/f4 lens. I have not
noticed any vignetting fortunately.

Roger Key

Thanks for the info. I don't expect I'll be trying it out on anything
over about 200mm. I mostly want something small as an emergency back-up
when I'm not carrying anything long. I'm rather hoping it will work well
with the higher fls of 35-105/200 zooms.

Moose