Re: [OM] Quality of battery packaging, was .......Reprise...

Subject: Re: [OM] Quality of battery packaging, was .......Reprise...
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:21:33 -0400
At 58 cents apiece, plus shipping, 357s from these folks cost
about 71 cents each.  They do appear to be gone, which is a
shame.  In addition to good prices, they shipped orders the same
day they were received.

I did a bit of Googling, and the best deal I could find, after
looking at a dozen or more sites, was at jewelrysupply.com.  They
offer Renata 357s for 79 cents each.  I don't know what their
shipping charges amount to, and since I've got 30-something
Energizer 357s left from my last Twin Cities order, I'm not
looking to buy right now anyway.

Walt