Re: : Re: [OM] [ot] Tea making (was: electric kettles)

Subject: Re: : Re: [OM] [ot] Tea making (was: electric kettles)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:49:15 +0100
It's much quicker in an electric kettle Boris. The tea thing has a certain amount of ceremony to it, and notwithstanding the amount of caffeine in tea, it is much better for you than coffee. However, I am about to spend 10 days in Spain, where coffee is drunk everywhere in the cafes.

I don't drink as much tea now, more mint or echinacea - either with a litte honey and lemon, no milk. But as a pick-me-up, tea with a little milk is pretty well unbeatable.

Chris