Re: [OM] stupidly OT

Subject: Re: [OM] stupidly OT
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:01:42 -0400
Hi, all,

I can't resist this OT.  I have found that cleaning Oms goes very well, and
is a great way to spend the better part of a weekend when taking Vicodin.
For the un-initiated, Vicodin is a brand name for Hydrocodone, a rather
"definitive" pain relief medication.  I hurt my back last week, and the doc
gave me a prescription, so here I sit this weekend, being quite anal about
the condition of my bodies and lenses.  The only problem is, theat I have
not come up with a good way to indicate which items have been cleaned, thus
leading to multiple enhancements of many of the gems.  Perhaps it has
something to do with the Vicodi....I know!!!!! I'll switch to Lortabs!!!

Best to all,
John