Re: [OM] 3v lithium battery in my OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] 3v lithium battery in my OM4T
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:48:03 -0400
CR1/3N though it is lithium, has, under practical use, no relation to the
operational characteristics of  lithium AA.
When a 4T display is "off" camera is still draining the batteries, usually 5
microamps.    It is this drain that kills CR1/3n.

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks